Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 59


At Blair/Todd-Blair was in the in the living room looking at a picture of Jack when Dorian came into the room..”Blair, What’s wrong “Dorian ask “Dorian my little boy is in trouble, How do I save Jack”Blair ask “What did he do”Dorian ask “Jack is in jail for abuse his girlfriend “Blair said “When did this happened “Dorian ask “It happened while we were busy with Starr, I sure not be surprised that Jack did this after his bully of Shane” Blair said “I'm sorry about Jack, He needs help “Dorian said “I agree and I'm not making excuses for this and it's not right but my son needs help not jail time “Blair said “You want me to help “Dorian ask “Can you “Blair ask

At Lucy/Scotty-Lucy was at home getting ready for the day when their was a knock on the door. Lucy went to open it was Christy. “Hello Mother “Christy said “Christy, You’re home “Lucy said “Yes, I'm staying at Daddy but I want to see you “Christy said “I'm glad you're home, You can stay here to , Serena is here too it would be nice to have both my daughter here”Lucy said “Mother you know both Serena and I don't get along”Christy said “You could try to get along we are a family “Lucy said “We used to be a family “Christy said “Yes”Lucy said

At Laura/Kevin-Laura and Kevin we're sitting on the couch. “Did you know that Christy was coming to town”Laura ask “No, Christy told me something her ex boyfriend has been abuse her”Kevin said “No I'm sorry “Laura said “Thanks, I have to help my daughter “Kevin said “Of course you do”Laura said “Thanks for understanding “Kevin said “We All will help Christy”Laura said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment