Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 65



“Sierra Cassadine”
At General Hospital-Alan and Monica were working when Skye and Lorenzo came in with Sierra . “Sierra, You're alive “Alan said “Yes, I still don't know why everyone say that, Anyway my water broke “Sierra said “Let's get you in a room “Monica said “Mother can you come with me”Sierra ask as Monica put her in a wheelchair. “Yes, I’ll be right their “Skye said Monica push Sierra into a room. “Oh , Our daughter is alive”Skye said “Yes., Skye I will see what i can fine about Luis “Lorenzo said “Thanks, I’m going to call the children “Skye said 

At Richard/Emma-Richard was talking to Ric. “I’ m glad you're back but why did you stay away “Richard ask,”I had to learn how walk again and I didn't want you're mother to have me in a wheelchair “Ric said “Do you want Mother back? What about Katie “Richard ask “Katie and I are just friends that's all”Ric said “Are you here to get mother back “Richard ask “She my wife “Ric said as the phone rang. “Richard Lansing , Oh my God! I’ll be right there “Richard said he hang up the phone as Emma came into the room. “I have great news! Sierra is alive”Richard said “What! How? Ric ask “I don't know all the details yet, But Sierra is at the hospital “Richard said “Let's go”Emma said they left. 

At Morgan/Lila Rae house-Lila Rae and Morgan were their. “So what do you think of Ric being alive “Morgan ask “I'm worrying about what he will do to my parents “Lila Rae said “Yeah i'm sure his not over Skye “Morgan said “I do have some new, I'm pregnant! Lila Rae said “Yes! Morgan yelled and pick Lila Rae up and kiss her. Lila Rae phone rang “Daddy, What! Lila Rae yelled and hang up the phone. “My sister is alive! Lila Rae yelled 

At Lorenzo Jr -Lorenzo Jr and Gina we're talking. “I'm glad i talk to Alexis and told her who I'm”Gina said “Me too”Lorenzo Jr said as his phone rang. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment