Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 43


“Family Matters”
At The Airport-Monica and Alan were there pick up Tad who came by. “Are you Tad Martin “Monica ask “Yes, Monica and Alan”Tad ask “Yes, Thanks for coming I'm sorry about Joe”Monica said “Me to right when you are getting to know him this happened “Tad said “We did do have a chance of getting to know each other, Before this Joe and I were working on opening a clinic for Veterans “Monica said “That's great”Tad said “Let’s get home”Alan said they left.

At Kate house-Kate was working on the magazine when she got a phone call. “Soon , You can come back “Kate said and hang up the phone.

At Richard/Emma-Richard was looking at his father medical file from when he got shot when Richard saw something that threw him off. “Are you alive “Richard ask himself.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was about to leave when Lorenzo came into the room. “Skye, We need to talk “Lorenzo said “Sounds serious “Skye said “It is, After Althea attack you I had my men take her away and I was going to take care of her but she escaped “Lorenzo said “So she out their”Skye ask “Yes, I add more bodyguards to everyone “Lorenzo said “I sure of never ask Althea to come back here”Skye said “You just wanted a chance with her it's understandably “Lorenzo said “True, We both have to face with Mother we didn't want”Skye said “I don't want to deal with mine”Lorenzo said “She your mother “Skye said “I have to go to work “Lorenzo said “Me too “Skye said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment