Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 48


“Family is Complicated”
At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae and Morgan and Alan and Monica and Lorenzo and Skye and Sierra and Richard and Emma and Lorenzo Jr and Tea and Mateo and Rae and Gabriel and Julian and Alexis were having dinner . “I want to make a toast to Sierra I'm happy you're back our family wasn't complete without you here and now it is with you back and we have some new too I'm pregnant “Lila Rae said “Oh Lila Rae that's wonderful news!! Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Lorenzo Jr said “Yes it is”Sierra said “Yes congratulations “Richard said “Thanks , I have news too, I'm going back to school to be a counselor for patients with bipolar “Morgan said “That's wonderful “Skye said “Yes you're mother would be proud of you “Lorenzo said “Thanks “Morgan said “Anyway,, Mother now that Father is back when are you going back to Father his you're real husband “Richard said “Richard, My life with you're father is over my life is with Lorenzo “Skye said “You only married Lorenzo because of Sierra but now she back and you don't need him”Richard said “Richard that enough! Skye yelled “Yes Mother “Richard said “Thanks, I'm not take Ric back, anyway I have news my adopted mother Athea is staying at the guest house, I'm trying to fixed our relationship “Skye said “Oh”Rae said “Lorenzo, Do you have any new “Sierra ask as Gina came into the room. “Gina, Why are you here”Sierra asj she got up and hug Gina. “Sierra , I'm so glad to see you, Lorenzo and I are seen each other “Gina said “I'm so happy for both of you “Sierra said “Gina it's great to see you “Alexis said “What's going on”Sierra ask “I just found out that I’m adopted and Alexis is my mother “Gina said “Wow”Sierra said “I will give you space”Alexis said “I want to make a toast to another new family members on the way , to Morgan and Lila Rae”Lorenzo said everyone toast.

“Lila Rae, Thanks for doing this”Sierra said “Sierra I know you're scared but your still the same Sierra “Lila Rae said she hug Lila Rae..

Skye and Rae were talking. “Rae, Are you okay “Skye said “Yes, Your right we need to deal with Athea. “Rae said “I have some news, Valentin Cassadine who raped me is also Althea son”Skye said “How do you feel about it”Rae ask”I'm letting it go, I'm ready for the past to be the past “Skye said “Did talking to Kevin help”Rae ask “Yes. it's so sad about his daughter” Rae said “Yes it is , Jack is like his father after all”Skye said “Yes, History repeat itself “Rae said

Alan and Monica were talking to Lila Rae. “I'm happy for you and Morgan”Alan said “Yes”Monica said as Morgan came by. “Morgan, If you need any help with you're new career let me know “Alan said “Thanks “Morgan said

Sierra was picking up her purse as Lorenzo came by. “Sierra, Are you going to apologize to you're aunt Tea”Lorenzo ask “For what? I did nothing wrong!! I will not be nice to someone who is defending a wife beater! Sierra yelled and left.
Everyone was a little shocked. “Our drama queen Sierra is back!! Richard said “I agree with you on that”Lorenzo Jr said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment