Saturday, October 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 20


“Saving Family Members”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were talking to Rae. “Mother, What's going on”Skye ask “I have an idea to help Sierra. I been doing some research on kidnaps victim some suffering from something called Stockholm syndrome it's a way of coping with the person who kidnaps you “Rae said “How do we help our daughter “Lorenzo ask “Sierra needspsychology help , I text Sierra to come her that it was a family meeting “Rae said “Thanks Mother, I'm happy that Sierra is back but she not the same “Skye said “No she not”Lorenzo said as Sierra came into the room. “What's the family emergency, Where is everyone “Sierra ask “Everyone is here that should be, Sierra I call this meeting I want to help you with what you're going through “Rae said “I'm dealing with it and I'm seeing Dr. Collins later”Sierra said! “That's good but we want to help you too,,Tell us how you feel, What happened with you and Luis “Rae ask “Yes, Tell us”Lorenzo said “The first day I wake up in a beautiful room, I had no idea where I was and I had a scar on my face thank God for plastic surgery and Daddy told me that in the car accident my daughters died and that everyone was angry with me so why not stay with him “Sierra said “Did Luis every hurt you “Lorenzo ask “No , He give me anything I wanted we even went to the opera once it was just for us”Sierra said “Luis may of never hit you but he did hurt you by lying to you, Sierra it wasn't an affair it was raped! Luis kidnap me to and held me against my well and raped me more then once”Skye said “No! You're lying! Daddy told me that he loved you and had you first but Lorenzo took you from him”Sierra said Skye touch her daughter arms. “No Baby girl that's not how it was”Skye said “So I'm a child of raped”Sierra ask “Yes, But you are Our daughter Lorenzo and I , His not you're father “Skye said she hug her daughter.

At General Hospital-Board meeting-Monica and Alan and Laura and Hayden and lucy and Nikolas were their talking to Dr. Hayward. “I have facts on this drug that it works on patients “Dr. Hayward said “How can we be sure that if it doesn't work we will not be sued”Monica ask “You have my word I was a great doctor at Pine Valley “Dr. Hayward said they read the facts. “I understand why the manning want to use this”Hayden said “Me too”Nikolas said “All in favor of Dr, Hayward practice here”Alan ask,”I”They all votes for it. “Thanks, If this works I would like to be a doctor here”Dr, Hayward said and left. “I think this was a great call “Monica said “Me too”Alan said

At The hallway-Todd and Dorian and Vicky and Sam and Starr and Jack were there when Dr. Hayward came by. “I can give Blair the drug,”Dr. Hayward said and left..”This has to work “Todd said “It well”Dorian said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment