Saturday, October 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 17



The next day - At Blair /Todd-Blair and Todd bedroom-Starr came into the room and pull out a scarf of Blair and smell it and cried as Dorian came in and pull Starr into her arms. “I want my mother! I lose Cole and Hope in this town we can't lose Mom to”Starr said “We are not going to lose Blair “Dorian said as Sam came into the room. “Where is Mom”Sam ask “Sam, Mom was in a car accident she sleeping for a while but she will wake up”Starr said “Can I see her”Sam ask “Yes”Starr said “Blair has some tube around her”Dorian said “Okay”Sam said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at a picture of her and Ric went Lorenzo came into the room. “Skye “Lorenzo said he went by Skye and saw the picture. “Do you love him! Do you want him back! Lorenzo yelled “No! Lorenzo I'm right where I want to be! With you I love you even when I was married to Ric it was you”Skye said “I’m sorry “Lorenzo said he pull Skye a kiss and they made love.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Sierra was alone in the den when Alan came in and sit by her. “Sierra , Why do you really want to stay here “Alan ask “Because I'm not the daughter I was before and Mother wants me to be her and I'm not the wife that Grayson needs either I don't know who I'm”Sierra said “You are still the same person Sierra Quartermaine Alcazar Cassadine, Maybe you should talk to someone “Alan said “Maybe, Was it really rape what Luis did to my mother or was it an affair “Sierra ask “Raped “Alan said “So I'm a child of rape “Sierra ask and cried. “You are not his daughter, You are Skye and Lorenzo daughter “Alan said “We bond and I hate that I killed him”Sierra said Alan hug her. “Some victim who are kidnapping have deal with Stockholm syndrome you grown a bond a way of coping with it”Alan said “I will talk to Dr. Collins, Thanks “Sierra said “You're welcome , I think it would be great for you to work with Serena too”Alan said “Maybe, Who took my Job at the hospital “Sierra ask Hayden “Alan said “Oh”Sierra said “You will get you're life back “Alan said “Yea”Sierra said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were lying on the floor in each other arm”I'm sorry I was jealous “Lorenzo said “It's okay , I kind of like it”Skye said “Really “Lorenzo said He went on top of Skye and they made love again.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment