Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give part 1 ch 42


“To Late To Apologize”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was looking at a picture of Joe when Tracy came into the room. “Monica,I'm sorry about you're father “Tracy said “Thanks “Monica said as Alan and Tad and Dixie and AJ came into the room. “Mother “AJ said “Thanks for being here”Monica said “Tad and Dixie now that Joe is gone are you both staying “Tracy ask “My brother and his wife can stay as long as they need to”Monica said “Yes they can, We sure go,Alan said they left.

At Alexis house-Alexis was thinking about the night she and Skye killed Valentin when their was a knock on the door it was Julian. “Julian, Why are you here”Alexis ask “I just came to see you and if you want to go out tonight “Julian said “I would love to”Alexis said “Thanks, I will pick you up at eight “Julian said and left.

At Lucy/Scotty-Lucy was at home with Christy who was resting when their was a knock on the door it was Blair . “Who are you “Lucy ask “I'm Blair manning, Jack my son and I'm sorry about what he did to you're daughter “Blair said “You're son will pay for this! Yo sure of taught you're son to never hit a woman! What kind of mother are you! Do you want to see my daughter who is trying to sleep ! She all beat up by you're son! Lucy yelled “I hate that my son is doing this! I want to stop him from doing this but I don't know want it is”Blair said “Jail time! That's what it is!! Lucy said “I just wanted to apologize “Blair said “Apologies can't do anything “Lucy said Blair left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment