Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 67



At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was being looked at and Skye was holding her hand as Dr. Kelly was looking at her. “The baby is okay you're water didn't break you we're just stress that's all”Dr, Lee said “Thanks “Sierra said “You are heath “Dr. Lee said “Yes, Daddy took care of me”Sierra said “You can go home “Dr..Lee said she left. “Mother, What is going on? Why do you think i was dead”Sierra ask,”After you give birth to the twins you lose a lot of blood and we were told you were gone we even saw you're body, Sierra i know you're confuse but Luis isn't you're father, Lorenzo is”Skye said “Luis told me that it wasn't raped you both had an affair and i'm the result on it,”Sierra said “No, It's not true “Skye said “Yes it is! I'm not the child of a rapist “Sierra yelled Skye pull her daughter into a hug but Sierra pull back and Skye could tell her daughter isn't the same.

In the Hallway-Lorenzo was waiting for his children when Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Morgan and Grayson and Josslyn and Ric and richard came in. ,”Is it true? My wife is alive! Grayson yelled “Yes, But why do you care that my daughter is alive “Lorenzo yelled “I want to see my wife “Grayson said “I don't think so”Lorenzo said “Daddy! Grayson go”Lila Rae said Grayson left.

At Julian art Gallery-Julian and Ava we're still their. “Tonight was fun, I saw something about my sister in law”Julian said “What”Ava ask “Skye killed Valentin and Alexis was in on it too”Julian said “Julian let it go, Valentin was a evil man “Ava said “All right I will keep it a secret “Julian said “Thanks “Ava said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment