Friday, October 13, 2017

All the love we give part 1 ch 4


At Skye/Lorenzo-Grayson had came in with the twins, “Sierra, Do you want to hold the twins? Bess and Cecilia”Grayson ask “Sure”Sierra said she sit down and Grayson give Sierra the twins. “Why don't we leave you two alone “Skye said and took Lorenzo hand and left. “Sierra, I know you been thought a lot and it's going to take time but we are a family “Grayson said “It's not that easy, I'm pregnant with another man baby “Sierra said “Yes, I know , Did you love him”Grayson ask,”Ian work for my father and he was my only friend on the island, I heard about you and Josslyn “Sierra said “Yes Josslyn and i got close but it's over Josslyn could tell we love each other still and doesn't want to stand in our way , I can love this baby”Grayson said “Really”Sierra ask,”Yes I love you always “Grayson said “I love you too but I need time”Sierra said

At The Docks-Lorenzo and Skye were talking. “I don't think it was good idea to leave Sierra alone “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Sierra still love Grayson we need to let them handle this”Skye said “I guess “Lorenzo said “I'm glad you're mother is helping us”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

At Nikolas/Hayden Nikolas and Hayden were having coffee when Alexis came into the room. “I have some news”Alexis said “What”Nikolas ask “I found my daughter she in town”Alexis said “Who is she”Nikolas ask “Gina Soleil”Alexis said “Wow! The mob princess “Hayden said “I want her in this family “Alexis said “Of cause”Nikolas said “Thanks, I also have news about Valentin”Alexis said “What”Nikolas ask “His not going to hurt us anymore “Alexis said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment