Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 53


“A New Day”
At The Park Inauguration Day-Dorian and Paul and Blair and Todd and Jack and Sam were there and some of the Port Charles residents and Alexis and Nikolas and Kristina when Dorian put her hand on the Bible and got swear in. 

At The Police station-Valentin cell-Valentin was in his cell when Lorenzo came into to the room. “I'm Lorenzo Alcazar and I will make sure you pay for what you did to Skye my wife “Lorenzo said “You can't hurt me”Valentin said “Do you know who I'm! Lorenzo yelled and left as a woman came by, “I was wondering if you were coming “Valentin said him smile at the woman. 

At Morgan/Lila Rae-Morgan and Lila Rae were having breakfast with Grace. “I have some news! We are going to have another baby”Lila Rae yelled “A little sister or brother”Grace said “Yes “Lila Rae said “That's great new”Morgan said “Grace , Go get you're coat we are late for school “Lila Rae said Grace left. “I have some news, I want to quit the business and find something else “Morgan said “You have my support on this”Lila Rae said “Thanks, I love Grace and I will love this baby too”Morgan said and kiss his wife.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica and Tracy were in the den when Ned and Olivia came in ,Olivia was holding George. “Welcome Home George Edward “Tracy said “Yes welcome to the family “Monica said “Thanks for the support “Ned said “You're welcome, Michael called this morning, Lillian will be out tomorrow “Alan said “That's great, I want George and Lillian to be close “Olivia said “They will , They both are the next generation of Quartermaine “Tracy said “Yes”Ned said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment