Thursday, October 26, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 15


At AJ/Lydia-AJ and Lydia came home. “Lydia, What is it? You been quiet today”AJ said “I'm worrying about our daughter Piper she was acting odd today “Lydia said “She a teenage that's all”AJ said “I think it's something more “Lydia said as Piper came in from her bedroom. “How was the opening “Piper ask “Good , Piper do you need anything or need to talk”Lydia ask “No Mother, I'm find “Piper said “We love you and if you need to tell us anything “Lydia said “No”Piper said “See their nothing to worry about “AJ said “No”Piper said she was worrying about telling her parents. “Their nothing you can't tell us”AJ said “I know”Piper said and went back to her room. “See it's nothing “AJ said “I don't believe her”Lydia said

At The Docks-Sierra was on the docks looking at The Cassadine mansion thinking about Grayson when Ric came by. “Sierra, Are you okay “Ric ask “Yes it's just hard to be back everyone move on “Sierra said” Yes I get it”Ric said “Are you hoping that Mother will take you back “Sierra ask “Yes, I'm”Ric said “Just don't hurt Mother or Lorenzo “Sierra said “I will not, Do you want me to walk you home”Ric ask “No”Sierra said

At The Quartermaine hotel-A private room-John took Bobbie to the room it was all set up with a romantic table candle and flowers everywhere. “What is all this”Bobbie ask John went on his knees and was holding a ring in his hand. “Barbara Jean Spencer, Will you marry me”John ask “Yes! John this is beautiful “Bobbie said John got up. “It's all for you “John said they share a kiss. “I love you and I'm glad we found each other again “Bobbie said “Me too”John said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment