Tuesday, October 24, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 13


“All My Children meets Port Charles”
At The Veterans clinic -Tad and Dixie came in before everyone came in. “This looks lovely “Dixie said “Yes, Dad really wanted this”Tad said “How is Joe doing “Dixie ask “Some days are hard, Dixie I want to move here”Tad said “I know you would and we will my family is with you “Dixie said they share a kiss as Alan and Monica and Joe came into  the clinic. “Dixie, It's good to see you”Joe said “You to”Dixie said, “Monica, Alan this is my wife Dixie, Dixie this is my sister Monica and her husband Alan, They are both doctors”Tad said “It's nice to meet you, This place is great “Dixie said “Thanks “Alan said as Michael and Sabrina and Ned and Olivia and Tracy and Lila Rae and Morgan and Lorenzo and Skye and Laura and Vicky and Rick and Richard and Emma and Robin and Patrick and Hayden and Nikolas and Sierra and Serena and Grayson came into the clinic . “Thanks for coming to this clinic that will help the veterans in our community this was a dream come true for my father. Dr. Joe Martin”Monica said everyone clap for Joe. “Thanks “Joe said

“Dixie, It's nice to see you this is my husband Lorenzo. Well,it's complicated “Skye said “It's nice to meet you, Skye you look happy “Dixie said “Im , I have my own family “Skye said “Good, I'm moving here with Tad”Dixie said “Good”Skye said

Sierra was looking at Grayson she still loved him when Alan came by with Serena. “Sierra, I want you to meet Serena Baldwin, She wants to open a cancer clinic and I think you both should work together “Alan said “I used to do a lot of fundraise”Sierra said “Good, I want to do this right in honor of  my mother I didn't get to meet “Serena said “Sure”Sierra said

Hayden went by Grayson. “Grayson fight for you're wife, You don't give up”Hayden said “I will “Grayson said

“Skye, I need to talk to you “Nikolas said “About what”Skye ask “Althea is Valentin mother “Nikolas said “What!  Are you sure “Skye ask “Yes”Nikolas said “No, This isn't good “Skye said

Rick was by the bar went Rae came by. “Rick, I know you're with Vicky bit I want you back and I will fight for you “Rae said “I loved you to but it's too late”Rick said as Vicky came by. “What's going on”Vicky ask “I want Rick back and I will get him”Rae said as she left. “Vicky, I don't want Rae, I want you”Rick said and kiss her.

Joe went on the stage. “I want to thank my family for helping me make this dreams come true we must honored those who served us and fight for our country “Joe said everyone clapped .

Dixie went by Monica. “Monica. Tad and I are staying here and I would like to help with this clinic “Dixie said “We could use someone in charge of funding “Monica said “I do have experience in that “Dixie said “You're hired “Monica said “Thanks “Dixie said

No comments:

Post a Comment