Saturday, October 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 26


At The Quartermaine hotel-Rae was having lunch when Vicki came by.”Vicki , Can you join me”Rae ask “Why not”Vicki said she sit down. “I'm sorry that I was upset about you and Rick , You care for him and Rick and I had our chance so I'm going to step aside “Rae said “Thanks, I feel alive with Rick but I don't want to lose our friendship “Vicki said “Me either and it's time I move on and find a love”Rae said “Good for you” Vicki said

At General Hospital-Blair room -Blair was lying in bed as Dr, Hayward was looking at her. “I'm the doctor who give you the medicine to wake up”David said “I'm glad you saved me”Blair said as Alan came into the room. “Blair, Your awake”Alan said “Yes”Blair said “Dr. Hayward, I did have my doubts about you but I would like to add you to the hospital “Alan said “Sure I would love to “David said “I'm going to be okay”Blair ask .”Yes”David said as Todd came in . “Blair is going to be okay “David said “Thanks for saving my wife “Todd said as Alan and David left. “Blair I was so worrying you wouldn't “Todd said “Don't I came back to you and our children “Blair said “It was my fault you were in a coma I wa driving the car “Todd said “Their was a storm it wasn't you're fault “Blair said “You would be surprised that Dorian and I didn't fight over how to take care of you “Todd said “Good”Blair said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Joe room-Joe was lying in the bed and Monica and Tad check on him. “His gone”Monica said “Bye Dad”Tad said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment