Saturday, October 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 22


At Kevin/Laura -Lucy was their talking to Kevin and Christy.”Mother,,I'm sorry for all the hard time I give you “Christy said “It's okay, I know you were upset when you're father and I broke up, “Lucy said “Yes and about being adopted too”Christy said “We loved you as our own”Kevin said “I know, It wasn't all bad with Jack he started off as a charmer man”Christy said “It's not you're fault”Kevin said “No and we will help you “Lucy said

At The Quartermaine crypt-Alan was their talking to the ground keeper who was pulled out the gravestone had Sierra “Body” in it as Sierra came into the crypt she wanted to say goodbye to her baby body when she freak out from seeing a woman who look like her! “No! Who is she”Sierra yelled Alan came by her and pull her into his arms. “I'm sorry “Alan said Sierra pull away and look at the woman who everyone thought was her and she touch the scar on her face as Skye and Lorenzo came into the crypt. “Sierra “Lorenzo said “How did she die? Is this way you thought I was dead”Sierra ask “Yes she looks like you “Alan ask “Yea she has red hair, How”Sierra ask “We don't know how she died or how she ended up being pass as you “Alan said “Luis “Sierra aSk “Probably “Skye said “I'm going to take her to General Hospital to find out who she is and fine her family “Alan said “Good”Sierra said she feel bad for the mysterious lady who Alan left with. “Sierra, Why are you here “Skye aSk “I wanted to see my son”Sierra said “You're son”Lorenzo ask “Yes the son I adored his body is here”, Why are you here”Sierra ask “Dad told us what he was doing, Are you okay “Skye ask “I will be”Sierra said she went by her son grave stone it say Christopher on it. “We will leave you alone”Lorenzo said they left. “I'm sorry for adored you, It's not you're fault just like it's not mine”Sierra said

Outside-Skye and Lorenzo we're talking. “Sierra regret the abortion because of the fact that she a rapist child too, I sure of told her the truth from the start “Skye said “It's not you're fault, You did the right thing and so did Sierra “Lorenzo said they share a hug.

“The Quartermaine crypt-Sierra was their by Christopher gravestone . ,”I sure of keep you “Sierra said as she cried.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment