Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 45



“Dysfunction Family” 
At General Hospital-Dr. Collins officials-Kevin was their with Alexis. ‘I been thinking about my childhood after Spencer death I had too”Alexis said “Why did you're childhood have anything to do with Spencer death”Kevin ask “Because my brother Valentin was responsible for Spencer death , He love to play games and hurt our family, He hurt me, He raped me”Alexis said “You're brother raped you “Kevin ask Alexis. “Yes, More then once “Alexis said as she cried. ‘I'm sorry, Did you deal with it”Kevin ask “No I just was determined to become a lawyer and fight for the innocent “Alexis said “You need to deal with it”Kevin said “I know, Their a baby out their from it”Alexis said “You give the baby away “Kevin ask “Yes I was just a child myself, She was adopted into a good family at least I think so”Alexis said “Have you thought about finding her”Kevin ask “Yes but I don't think she want to meet me “Alexis said “You never know”Kevin said 

At Gina-Gina was looking at a picture of paper when Lorenzo Jr came into the room. “What's that”Lorenzo Jr ask “Nothing “Gina said she put the paper away. “Do you want to go to lunch “Lorenzo Jr ask “Sure”Gina said they left. 

At Juanita house-Juanita was in her new house when Tea came into the house. “Mother, I want to know you”Tea said “I want to know you, I'm sorry that I left you”Juanita said “You had no choice, I have made mistakes as a mother “Tea said “Like what”Juanita ask “I lied to my daughter about who her father was “Tea said “I'm sure you had a reason “Juanita said “Yes I did “Tea said she wasn't feeling good. “I need to use the bathroom to throw up”Tea said “To the right into the hallway “Juanita said Tea left as Lorenzo came into the room. “Lorenzo, You're here, I do want a chance with you”Juanita said “How much will it take for you to leave town forever and never come back!! No one want you! Lorenzo yelled as Tea came into the room. “Speaks for yourself I don't want mother to leave I want her to stay”Tea said “Tea, You we're just a child before Mother left you don't know how it was”Lorenzo said “I want to know my mother and you're not going to take that”Tea said “I'm not leaving town, Lorenzo you will just have to get use to me being in town and when your ready I will be here ‘Juanita said “I don't need you “Lorenzo said and left. “I'm sorry Mother “Tea said “You're brother will come around, Family is important to Lorenzo “Juanita said “Yes it is”Tea said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment