Friday, October 20, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 11


At AJ/Lydia-Lydia and Piper came home. “Piper. Why were you so rude today? You hardly talk to the girl at tea”Lydia said “I didn't want to go, I'm sorry but I don't want to go to high tea or anything girly anymore “Piper said “Why”Lydia ask “I just do! Piper yelled and ran into her room, Lydia was worrying about her daughter.

At General Hospital-Christy came out of Rae office with Rae as Lucy and Serena and Kevin came by. “Christy, How did it go”Lucy ask,”Good, I think this is going to help “Christy said “Good”Kevin said as Todd and Jack came by. “Why are you here! Why are you out of jail! Christy yelled “Why are you yelled at my son”Todd ask,”Dad it's okay this is my ex girlfriend “Jack said “You're the bastard who been hitting my daughter! Lucy yelled “Yes! Im sorry im out because my mother is in a coma I have to go back to jail “Jack said “Good, Stay away from my daughter “Kevin said Kevin and Lucy left with Christy and Serena.

At Blair room-Blair was still in a coma and Starr was by her side. “Mother, You have to come back to us”Starr said as Todd and Jack came into the room. “Mother will wake up “Jack said “Yes Blair will”Todd said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was in the den when Sierra came in with shopping bag in her hand. “Grandfather, Ned say it was okay that i stay here”Sierra said “Yes it is, Sierra wants going on”Alan ask “I'm scared of what is my life now, Everyone has moved on”Sierra said “I know it's scary but you can do this”Alan said “I killed him, I killed my own father “Sierra said Alan hug her. “You sure talk to Kevin “Alan said “I guess “Sierra said “We all will be here for you “Alan said “I know”Sierra said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment