Sunday, October 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 33


At The Quartermaine mansion-Sierra was alone in the den and pour a drink of water and holding that glass and was thinking about Luis she still hated herself for killing him when Skye and Lorenzo came in from behind Sierra and called her name out . Sierra broke the glass into her hands and it started bleeding and she was still thinking about Luis. “Sierra “Skye said Lorenzo took,Sierra hand and wrapped it. “She thinking about something”Lorenzo said “Sierra “Skye said Sierra snap out of it. “Mother,,Daddy, Why are you both here”Sierra ask “Sierra what were you thinking about “Skye ask Sierra look at her hand. “What happened to my hand”Sierra ask “You broke a glass into you're hand, Lorenzo cover it for you but you should go to the hospital “Skye said “Thanks “Sierra said “You're welcome, What were you thinking about “Lorenzo ask “Luis, Today I was walking in the park and saw this woman who ex boyfriend beat her up so bad I felt so bad for her it must of made me think of Luis “Sierra said “Have you talk to Kevin yet”Skye ask “No , Kevin been busy it's his daughter who was beat up by a man named Jack Manning, Who someone sure take care”Sierra said “If Kevin ask me to I will. We know the Manning family there was a accident and Starr, Jack sister lose her daughter “Lorenzo said “Yes she give her daughter Hope Kidney to Grace”Skye said “Grace was sick, What else did I miss “Sierra ask “You're brother Ramon is dead, He went into the service “Lorenzo said “I'm sorry “Sierra said she hug her father. “Why don't we go to the hospital “Skye ask “All right “Sierra said they left.

At Kristina house-Kristina had just brought Jax old lake house when their was a knock on the it was Piper. “Piper , Why are you here “Kristina ask as Piper came into the house. “Can I stay here for a while? I just told my parents a secret and mother didn't handle it well, Daddy was wonderful as always “Piper said “What's you're secrets “Kristina ask “I want to be a boy “Piper said “Wow, Piper this is a shock but you need to give you're parents time to take it all in”Kristina said “Can I stay here “Piper ask “Yes, This is a big life change “Kristina said “I know I been feeling this way for a long time “Piper said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment