Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 54


At Skye/Lorenzo guest house-Athea and Skye came into the house. “I had a nice time with you today “Athea said “I had a nice time too”Skye said “Antoinette, I mean Skye I have been taking my pills i want go get better “Athea said “I believe you “Skye said “How is it with you're daughter back”Athea ask “It's a blessing that Sierra is back but something is off with my daughter “Skye said “Just give it time, Now I'm going to take a nap”Athea said “It's nice to see you back on track “Skye said and left.

The main house-Lorenzo was doing some work when Skye came into the house with bags in her hand.”How was shopping “Lorenzo ask “Good, Athea was nice today she really wants to get better I believe that “Skye said “That's good, So are you free the rest of the afternoon “Lorenzo ask “Yes, Why”Skye ask “Why don't we go to lunch “Lorenzo ask “Sure, I would love it”Skye said they left..

At Bobbie-Bobbie was talking to Morgan. “Grandmother, I have some new I'm going back to school to be a counselor for patients with bipolar “Morgan said “Morgan. That's wonderful your mother would be happy that you're doing this “Bobbie said “I want to give my daughter and the new baby a better life”Morgan said “That's good and you will be great at this “Bobbie said “I hope so change can be scary but it's a great thing too”Morgan said “Yes”Bobbie said

At The Park-Sierra was sitting on the bench crying about what she found out when Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Sierra, Why are you crying”Lorenzo ask Sierra wipe her face. “It's just the pregnant that's all, I'm emotional “Sierra said “Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes, Mother, I sure go , I'm going to see my daughter today”Sierra said she didn't want to tell her parents her secrets. “Well have a nice time, If you need anything “Lorenzo said “I know”Sierra said and left. Skye and Lorenzo thought something was off.



Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment