Sunday, October 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 39


At a Empty house-Athea was their she try to get out but the window and doors were locked and their was guarded every where when Lorenzo and Skye came into the house. “Skye, Why are you here”Athea ask “It's time we talk about the past. So Valentin is you're son! Skye yelled “Yes! I had an affair with Mikkos Cassadine “Athea
said “When was this”Skye ask “Remember when we went to Greece “Athea ask “Yes we stay at a nice house “Skye said “Yes that's when I meet Mikkos and I fell in love with him but it didn't end well and I end up pregnant which Mikkos hated he didn't want me to have the baby and I was worrying if Mikkos would hurt the baby so I hide Valentin from Mikkos”Athea said “Is that why you took his side  when he raped me! Skye yelled “Yes! I'm sorry I didn't know how evil my son is”Athea said “Valentin escaped town”Skye said “Skye I want to be a better mother to you can I have a chance “Athea ask “Yes”Skye said “You better not hurt my wife “Lorenzo said “I will not”Athea said

At The Police station-Paul office-Alexis was talking to Paul. “I need you to do something for my closet the case on finding Valentin “Alexis said “Why sure I”Paul ask “Because I ordered it as deputy mayor “Alexis said “All right I will let this case go”Paul,said “Thanks “Alexis said and left.

At Kristina-Piper was at the house when AJ came into the room. “Piper, I want you to know that I love you and if this is what you want I will support you “AJ said “Thanks, Dad this is what I wanted “Piper said “Then I will help you get it and give you're mother time to deal with this she love you “AJ said “I will “Piper said “Do you want to stay here”AJ ask “Yes, I need to be alone right now “Piper said “If you need anything call me”AJ said and left.

At The Empire-Grayson was working when his phone rang it was the nanny. “Mrs. Cassadine took the children to the park “The nanny said “Thanks “Grayson said and left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment