Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 66


At Alexis-Alexis was at home with Kristina. “Kristina, I have some news. When I was a teenager i was raped by my brother Valentin and one of the time I ended up pregnant, I give the child up but today she found me and I would like to know her, I haven't told her how she was convinced yet”Alexis said “Who is she”Kristina ask “Gina Soleito “Alexis said “The mob princess “Kristina said “Yes, Please be nice to her “Alexis said “I will try”Kristina said “Thanks “Alexis said “I'm sorry about you're brother “Kristina said “Thanks “Alexis said

At Lucy /Scotty-Lucy was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Kevin. “We need to talk about our daughter “Kevin said “Yes, Who has been hitting our daughter “Lucy ask,”We will fine that person and help our daughter thought this “Kevin said “Yes”Lucy said they share a hug.

At Blair/Todd-Dorian was talking to Blair. “Blair by helping Jack escape this isn't doing him any good, He needs to deal with it”Dorian said “Yes, I know but i just don't think going to jail will help “Blair said “Jack needs to deal with the consequence of his action”Dorian said “Yes I know but I just want to help my children Starr is lose and now Jack”Blair said “I know “Dorian said

At Grayson-Grayson was making out with Josslyn when his phone rang “Grayson Cassadine, Lila Rae! What “Grayson yelled He hang up the phone. “What is it”Josslyn ask “My wife is alive “Grayson yelled “What”Josslyn ask

At Jackson-Jackson was at home looking at a picture of him and Erica when someone came into the room. “Jackson “Erica said as Jackson turn around.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment