Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 60



“A Night to remember”
At Richard/Emma-Richard was looking at a piece of paper when Emma came into the room. “Richard, What are you going to do”Emma ask “I don't know”Richard said 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Althea room-Althea was in her room talKing to Valentin. “Thanks for getting me out of jail “Valentin said “You're welcome, Let's go to a party “Althea said 

At Julian Art Gallery-Julian was at the gallery with Alexis. “Thanks for coming as my date”Julian said “You're welcome, This is going to be fun”Alexis said “Yes it is “Julian said as Lorenzo and Skye and Alan and Monica and Tracy and AJ and Lydia and Michael and Sabrina and Ava and Lila Rae and Morgan and Lorenzo Jr and Gina and Josslyn and Grayson were their. “Thanks for coming to my art gallery I hope you like it”Julian said as Juanita came into the room. “It's wonderful”Juanita said “Thanks Mother “Julian said as Tea and Victor came in. “Sorry we are late but this looks wonderful “Tea said “Thanks please buy some art “Julian said 

Ava went by Alexis. “So you're dating my brother “Ava ask “Yes”Alexis said 

“I have an question to make ask, Josslyn Jacks Cassadine will you marry me”Grayson ask as Nikolas and Hayden came by and look at Grayson.

“Wow! Our daughter hasn't even been gone a year! Skye yelled “Josslyn will not be our granddaughter mother! Lorenzo yelled 

“Yes! I'm marry you! Josslyn said they share a kiss. 

“I'm going to get some air”Skye said she went outside and came face to face with Valentin. “You're out of jail! Skye yelled “Yes! It's so nice to see you! I do remember us! Valentin said he went to kiss Skye as Alexis came out. “Leave Skye alone! Alexis yelled

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment