Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 46


At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was getting the table ready for the dinner party when Grace came downstairs. “Mother, What's is going on”Grace ask as Morgan came into the room. “We are going to have a dinner party tonight, You are going to the theatre with Great-Grandmother and John”Lila Rae said “Why can’t I stay “Grace ask “Because it's for grown ups, We will tell you our new “Lila Rae said “What is it”Grace ask “We are going to have a baby “Lila Rae said “Yes!!! Grace said as she jumped up and down. “I take it you're happy “Morgan said “Yes!! I'm “Grace said “I'm glad you are we are going to tell the family tonight just keep it a secret “Lila Rae said “I will “Grace said “Go get you're coat I will take you to Grandmother “Morgan said Grace left the room.. “Tonight has to be perfect “Lila Rae said “It well”Morgan said as Skye came into the room. “Lila Rae , I know early but I just want to see if I could help “Skye said “I'm going to check on Grace”Morgan said and Left. “Mother it's all set”Lila Rae said “Good, This is the first dinner party with all of us together with you're sister “Skye said “Yes it is, I'm glad Sierra back”Lila Rae said “Me too but she not the same “Skye said as Sierra came into the room with bags in her hand. “Lila Rae, I have a hostess gift for you”Sierra said she handled Lila Rae a bag. “Thanks “Lila Rae said “I have a lot of shopping to make up for “Sierra said as Grace came into the room. ,”Aunt Sierra “Grace yelled and ran into Sierra arms. “Grace I'm so happy to see you I miss you “Sierra said “Me too, I'm glad you're home”Grace said as Morgan came into the room. “Grace, We sure go”Morgan said “You're leaving “Skye ask “Yes I'm going to the theater with Great-Grandmother and John”Grace said she left with Morgan.


Sierra went by the bar and pour some water as Skye watch her.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment