Friday, October 20, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 10


“Family”
At The Quartermaine hotel-AJ was at the desk when Skye came by. “AJ. Is Ric staying here “Skye ask “Let me look”AJ said he typed in the computer. “Yes room 100”AJ said “Thanks, I need to talk to him”Skye said and went upstairs.

In the dining room-Lydia and Piper we're having high tea with some guest and Piper hating it, She hated the girls who she was having tea with. “Piper “Lydia ask “Yes Mother “Piper said “It's time to go”Lydia said they left.,

At Ric room-Ric was reading when their was a knock on the door he opened it was Skye. “Skye, Come in”Ric said Skye came into the room. “Why aren't you staying at our house “Skye ask “It's not my home anymore not with you in it, Skye I understand you turn to Lorenzo and I will forgive you if you take me back “Ric said “I'm not going to take you back, Ric i loved you. And I treasure our time together but it's time to end this we both know it's been that way for a while not just with Lorenzo “Skye said “True, I love you Skye “Ric said “I love you to and I'm glad you're back for our children sake”Skye said “I'm glad that Sierra is back “Ric said “Me too, So what do you say”Skye ask “I'm not ready to let you go Skye not to him”Ric said “You're wasted you're time”Skye said “No i'm not “Ric said Skye left.

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was at home looking at a picture of his younger sister when Sierra came in. “Sierra “Lorenzo said “I'm here to return you're card, Is Mother here “Sierra ask she gives Lorenzo the card. “No, Sierra we get why you're staying at the mansion we will give you space but we love you, I love you as my daughter “Lorenzo said “Did you ever see him in me”Sierra ask “No”Lorenzo said “Was it hard to love me as you're own”Sierra ask “No, Right away when I hold you I have loved you “Lorenzo said Sierra cried  she wasn't sure on how to feel towards Lorenzo and Luis. “Thanks, I have my own credit card so I will not be use you're “Sierra said “You know I don't care about money I care about my family “Lorenzo said Sierra left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment