Sunday, October 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 32


At General Hospital-Michael and Sabrina came in with Lillian who was in Sabrina arms and Alan was greeting them. “Grandfather”Michael said “I'm going to supervise the surgery “Alan said “Thanks Alan, I'm scared “Sabrina said as Dr. Lee came by. “Are we ready” Dr. Lee said “I guess, Can we walk Lillian to the room “Sabrina ask “Yes, You can even watch though the window “Dr..Lee said Sabrina and Michael left with Dr. lee and Alan.

At Christy room-Christy was all beat up talking to her parents and Lucy was holding her hand as Paul came into the room. “Christy , Who did this to you “Paul ask “My ex boyfriend Jack Manning “Christy said “Do you know if anyone saw you”Paul ask “No but Sierra Cassadine found me after “Christy said “Can you make sure this bastard doesn't go after my daughter anymore “Lucy said “I will do what I can”Paul said “Really? Your married to his great aunt “Kevin ask “I understand you're upset if this was my daughter I would be to and I will take my personal relationship out of this”Paul said “Thanks “Kevin said Paul left. “I sure of never left the house “Christy said “You have a right to live on with you're life “Kevin said “You're father is right “Lucy said

At Blair room-Blair was lying in bed when Todd came in he had been trying to get a hold of Jack but couldn't. “Todd , What is it”Blair ask “It's our son his in trouble “Todd said “No, I keep thinking what did I do wrong as a mother in reason him”Blair said “It's not your fault our son is like me”Todd said “You never hit a woman “Blair said “No I just raped one”Todd said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment