Saturday, October 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 18



At General Hospital-Blair room-Blair was lying in bed in the coma when Sam and Dorian and Starr came into the room. “Mother , Can she heard us”Sam ask“Study have shown that yes they can heard us “Dorian said “We have to believe that Mom will wake up “Starr said as Jack and Todd and a doctor came into the room. “Dorian, Starr , Sam this is Dr. Hayward his going to help Blair”Todd said Sam went by Dr. Hayward. “Can you bring my mom back to us”Sam ask Dr. Hayward lean toward him to talk to him face to face. “Yes, I have done this before and I promise to bring you're mother back “David said “Starr can you take you're brothers in the hallway? I want to talk to Dr. Hayward”Dorian ask Starr left with Sam and Jack .”Dr. Hayward, I'm Mayor Dorian Cramer Hornsby , I also was a doctor is their any side effects we should know about,,? Dorian ask “Yes, Blair could wake up and be a different person “Dr. Hayward said “Dorian, We have to do this, I don't want a life without Blair”Todd said he took Blair hand,”I agree, All right go ahead “Dorian said “Once I put the drugs into Blair IV it's going to take time for it to work “Dr. Hayward said he was about to give it to Blair went Alan came into the room. “What's going on? Who are you “Alan ask “Dr. Quartermaine. we ask Dr. Hayward for help with Blair”Dorian said “Dr. Hayward doesn't have any right in this hospital “Alan said “You can't stop this”Todd said

In the hallway-Starr and Jack we're talking while San was sitting on the couch. “Jack, What is going on with you “Starr ask “I mess up big time, I had a girlfriend she the love of my life and I mess up I hit her”Jack said “Why”Starr ask “I don't know, I guess I'm like Dad”Jack said as Victor came by pushing Tea in a wheelchair who was holding her son. “How is Blair”Victor ask,”A new doctor is in their looking at Mom”Starr said “Good, She going to wake up “Tea said “You're son is cute”Starr said “Thanks, Matthew Delgado Lord”Tea said

At Rae office-Rae was looking at the laptop about what could help her granddaughter and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment