Tuesday, October 10, 2017

All The love we give part 1 ch 2


At Grayson-Grayson was at home holding the twins when Josslyn came into the room. “I'm just here to give you back you're ring. I know you love Sierra and want to be with her. I'm not upset if Spencer came back to me I would want a chance with him again “Josslyn said ‘I'm sorry Josslyn “Grayson said “Don't i'm happy that Sierra is back i loved her to”Josslyn said “I'm glad we can end this as friends still “Grayson said “Always “Josslyn said she left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were talking to Sierra. “What do you want to know “Sierra ask “Did Luis hurt you “Lorenzo ask,”No , Daddy didn't hurt me the house was beautiful and i had horse to ride “Sierra said “What did Luis do to Ian “Skye ask “I don't know “Sierra said as Juanita came into the room. “Mother now isn't a good time”Lorenzo said “Mother “Sierra ask “Yes, This is you're grandmother”Lorenzo said “Yes, Sierra I’'m sorry about my son, I just found out what Luis was up to and i made sure he will not hurt you anymore “Juanita said “What did you do”Sierra ask,”I took care of Luis body  and I found Ian”Juanita said “Is Ian dead”Sierra ask “Yes”Juanita said Sierra cried a little she was hoping ti find Ian. “Thanks Mother “Lorenzo said “We are Alcazar and takes care of each other, Luis on the other hand has always betrayal us”Juanita said and left. “Ian gone “Sierra said “Sierra do you love Ian”Skye ask “I did but it wasn't like that i lean on Ian I don't know what else to do i just had Ian and Daddy that's all”Sierra said “I get it”Skye said “I betrayed my husband “Sierra said “Don't, Grayson has moved on”Lorenzo said “With who “Sierra ask “Josslyn “Lorenzo said “What about Spencer “Sierra asj “He gone, Last night Grayson ask Josslyn to marry him”Lorenzo said as Grayson came in with the twins.

At General Hospital-Blair room-Blair was lying in bed when Dorian came in. “Blair you have to wake up, I need you, We need you “Dorian said as Patrick came into the room. “Dorian, I have some information you may want to read it could help Blair “Patrick said Dorian took the paper. “Well this work”Dorian ask “I believe so”Patrick said “Then call him”Dorian said “I will “Patrick said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment