Monday, October 9, 2017

All The love we give part 1 ch 1


At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo and Skye were downstairs having coffee. “Skye, Sierra is going to need a lot of inject back into her life she may even need counseling “Lorenzo said “I agree, I wish she didn't get close to Luis and call him Daddy. Luis told her that I had affair with him”Skye said “We both know that's not true and we will help Sierra see that “Lorenzo said “We still have to deal with Ric”Skye said “We will”Lorenzo said “I'm glad Ric is back for my son but I want to be with you “Skye said they share a kiss as Sierra came down wearing the same dress from yesterday. “Sierra, Good morning “Skye said “So you both are back together? How did you both find you're way back “Sierra ask,”First it started as a marriage of convicted, We married to get the twins we want to raise them”Skye said “How could you! Grayson would be a great father “Sierra said “We realize that and have been sharing the twins we just were sad thinking you were dead”Skye said “So then you fall in love “Sierra ask “Yes”Skye said “Sierra we need to talk about where you have been “Lorenzo said

At General Hospital-Todd and Viki and Dorian have been up all night waiting on news about Blair when Patrick came into the room. “Blair is in a coma, I'm sorry “Patrick said “Well she wake up”Dorian ask,”I don't know, She hit her head really hard “Patrick said “This is my fault “Todd said “Normally I would agree with you but it's not going to help Blair we all need to be here for each other “Dorian said “Thanks, I'm Going to call Starr”Todd said he left. “Dorian, If you need anything “Vicky said “Thanks “Dorian said and left.

Tea room-Tea was in the hospital bed sleeping as Victor was sitting by her side holding her hand. Tea wake up. “Victor, How our son”Tea ask “Good”Victor said “What about Blair “Tea ask, “I don't know i been here with you “Victor said “I hope Blair is okay, I want to see our son”Tea said “Sure”Victor said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment