Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 62



At Julian art Gallery-Alexis came by Julian. “Where have you been”Julian ask “I had a phone call “Alexis said “I hope everything is okay “Julian said “It is “Alexis said “I need to finish selling a painting “Julian said and left. 

“Gina, Now is you're chance go”Lorenzo Jr said “I guess come with me”Gina said “Why are you so scared “Lorenzo Jr ask “I don't know “Gina said she and Lorenzo Jr went up to Alexis. “Alexis, I need to talk to you “Gina said “What is it”Alexis ask she took a drink of her wine. “My father who I loved so much passed away and I found a piece of paper from when I was born, I'm yours daughter that you give away “Gina said she pull out the birth certificate and give it to Alexis. “You're my daughter, I been looking for you, There was circumstances of why I give you away and I will tell them to you but not here “Alexis said “Far enough, I'm not looking for money I have enough of mine own”Gina said “I know you just want to know you're family “Alexis said “Yes”Gina said

Lorenzo was about to go look for Skye when she came by him with a blood spot on her dress. “Skye, Where have you been”Lorenzo ask “Just outside I need to calm down”Skye said as Ava came by who saw the blood spot on Skye dress. “Lorenzo, Can you get us some drink “Ava ask “Yes”Lorenzo said he left. Ava went by Skye. “Skye, You have blood on you're dress “Ava said “No”Skye said “Let's go to the lady room “Ava said she took Skye to the bathroom and lock the door. “Ava , I killed him, His out of my life “Skye said “Who”Ava ask “Valentin he try to rape me again tonight and I stop him both Alexis and I”Skye said she clean the blood of her dress. “Can you do this ? Kill someone and not say anything”Ava ask, “Yes I can”Skye said “I will keep you're secret “Ava said “Thanks “Skye said they went back inside. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment