Sunday, October 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 37


At General Hospital-Ned and Olivia and Monica and AJ and Lydia and Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Morgan and Josslyn were waiting on new with Sabrina and Michael when Dr. Lee and Alan and Bobbie and Patrick came into the room. “How is our daughter “Michael ask he took his wife hand. “Lillian is going to be okay the surgery when well she will be able to see with the prosthetic eyes, This isn't going to be the last surgery she going to need “Patrick said “Thanks all of you”Sabrina said “You're welcome, Lillian will need to stay here till the end of the week “Patrick said  “Sabrina you need to keep the eyes clean”Dr. Lee said “We will”Sabrina said they left to see their daughter.

“AJ , Are you okay? You look worrying “Skye ask “I'm it's about Piper “AJ said “Is Piper in trouble “Skye ask “No, Piper came out to us she wants to be a boy and Lydia didn't handle it well so Piper want to stay at Kristina “AJ said “How do you feel about it”Skye ask “When I become a father I promise to be a support and loving father and I'm “AJ said “Maybe their a reason why Piper feels this way “Skye said “How would you feel”AJ ask “I would be shocked at first but I love my children and I would want them happy and healthy “Skye said

Lillian room-Lillian was in the bed when Sabrina and Michael came into her room. “You are going to be okay my sweet baby girl “Sabrina said “Yes she is”Michael said “It’s not like I don't love Lillian if she can see or not but I just want her to have the ability to see and have a great life,Sabrina said “I agree “Michael said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment