Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 40


At The Park -Sierra was holding her daughter. “I love you both so much, I want to be a mother for so long then I was taking from both of you but never again “Sierra said as Grayson came by and sit down by Sierra. “Sierra “Grayson said “I hope you don't mind that I took the children “Sierra said “It's ok, I know you want to be their mother “Grayson said “Yes I want to be a mother to my children “Sierra said “We can work this out you can share custody till we figure out where we stand”Grayson said “I do still love you “Sierra said “I still love you to and I do what you and I can raise this baby “Grayson said “I do believe you”Sierra said

At Kelly -Anna was having lunch when David came in and saw Anna his ex wife. “David “Anna said David sit by Anna. “Anna it's good to see you “David said “Why are you in town “Anna ask “I just got a job at the hospital “David said “Well I'm happy for you “Anna said “What do you do here,”David ask “I'm busy “Anna said “You're in the WSB still”David said “Please don't say anything, I'm glad you're in town and we can be friends “Anna said “I would like it too”Davis said

At Blair/Todd -Blair and Todd came into the house with Tea. “What do we do for our son”Blair ask “Honestly I don't know how we are going to get Jack out of this “Tea said “I hate that I'm going to say this but maybe Jack sure go to jail “Todd said “Todd  our son will,Not make it in jail you know that. Blair said “Maybe Jail is what our son needs “Todd said

Copyright  by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment