Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 47


At Erica-Erica was at home talking to Bianca and Kendall . “I have the perfect idea for a new career I want you both to run the company together and I want to do something meaningful I want to organize a foundation for children “Erica said “Mother I think that's a great idea “Bianca said “‘Me too”Kendall said “Thanks, I have a lot of work to do which I'm excited about “Erica said “I'm glad you are doing this it's a good thing “Kendall said “Yes it is”Bianca said   “I just wish that I could bring back Hope”Erica said “We all do”Bianca said “I want to talk to Starr about this “Erica said

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae and Skye and Sierra and Morgan were their when Lorenzo and Lorenzo Jr and Alan and Monica and Rae and Richard and Emma and Tea came into the room. “Why are you here! You're that horrible lawyer who is defending that bastard Jack who hit Christy I found her beating to death at the park! How could you defeat him!! Sierra yelled at Tea. “Sierra, Tea is you're aunt she my sister! “Lorenzo yelled “Another secrets Daddy!! If she your sister why didn't you tell us about her? Anymore family members that you're keeping! Sierra yelled as Mateo and Gabie and Julian and Alexis came into the room. “Yes their is,”Richard said “Sierra this is my brothers Julian and Mateo and Mateo wife Gabri I didn't know about Julian and Mateo and I had issues “Lorenzo said “Really “Sierra ask Richard was enjoying this and went by his sister. “Sierra you haven't changed! Welcome back “Richard said he hug her..
“Thanks, So you're with Emma”Sierra ask


Tea and Lorenzo were talking. “I'm sorry about my daughter, She was a victim of raped I think that's why she so passionate about Christy”Lorenzo said “It's okay, I hate it to , I'm having mix feelings about defending Jack”Tea said “I understand “Lorenzo said

Skye and Rae were talking. “Mother I want you to talk to Sierra I'm worrying about her “Skye said “I will see if I can help her”Rae said “Thanks “Skye said

“Dinner is ready “Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment