Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 45


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was their with Alan and Skye and AJ . “I'm glad it's just us now”Monica said “Do you need anything “Skye ask “Skye, Thanks for the support but I'm going to be find “Monica said Skye took Monica hand.,,”You support me when we thought Sierra was dead”Skye said “We are family that's what we do”Monica said “Yes, I have some new I need you advice on , Piper wants to be a boy  she wants to transgender “AJ said “That is a chance, How do you feel about it”Monica ask “If Piper wants this I will support her I just want my children happy and healthy but Lydia isn't happy about any of this Piper is staying at Kristina “AJ said “Just give Lydia time to deal with this it's a whole shock that's all Lydia is losing a daughter “Monica said “I will try”AJ said “I'm glad you're support you're daughter “Alan said “I want to be a great dad”AJ said “You are”Alan said “I need to go, Lila Rae is having a dinner party tonight I hope you are allo come”Skye said “We will, What are you going to do about Ric”Alan ask “I don't know I try everything to get him to let me go”Skye said “Just give Ric time”Alan said AJ and Skye left. “Monica, Are you okay “Alan ask “Yes I will treasure the time we had”Monica said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Tracy was having lunch with a friend. “So Tracy why I'm here “Sydeny ask “I want to go into business and I been reading about you are a great business woman, You were a owner of a apartment in the City “Tracy said “Yes it was a successful one”, So what kind of business “Sydney ask “Something that will,top this hotel and ELQ”Tracy said “Isn't this you're family hotel and ELQ is you're family business “Sydney said “Yes”Tracy said “I think this could come into a beautiful friendship “Sydney said they made a toast with their glass.

At General Hospital-Robin was working when Kristina came into the hospital. “Kristina, Why are you here “Robin ask “I passed my  license “I’m now a doctor ,  Kristina said “That's wonderful “Robin said “Thanks! I'm going to apply for a job here “Kristina said “Good”Robin said “I finally have my life in orde a place to live and now a job “Kristina said “Good, You will be a great Doctor “Robin said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment