Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 56



“A New Start”
At Julian Gallery-Julian was setting things up for tonight when Ava came into the Gallery. “This looks great “Ava said “Thanks, I hope tonight is a hit”Julian said “This is you're cover isn't it”Ava ask “Yes”Julian said 

At Gina-Gina was looking at her birthday certificate when Lorenzo Jr came down. “You need to tell her the truth “Lorenzo Jr said “We both know the reason why I can't “Gina said “I do have my issue with her but she is loyal to her family “Lorenzo Jr said “Yea, I always wonder why”Gina said “I know, I love you Gina and I'm here for you “Lorenzo Jr said “I love you to”Gina said they share a kiss.

At Kate house-Kate wasn't home when Richard broke into the house and look around as he heard a noise and was about to hit when Emma came into the room. “Why are you here”Richard ask “I follow you, Now what is going on? Why are you at Kate “Emma ask “I have a reason to believe my father is alive and Kate been hiding him”Richard said “Why”Emma ask “I don't know but I want to find out,”Richard said ‘Are you okay about this”Emma ask “If my father is alive I'm happy but I want to know why”Richard said “I get it, Let me help you “Emma said they look around.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast as someone was outside watching them. “Skye, How are you feeling “Lorenzo ask ‘Free, It helps dealing with the past, Lorenzo you need to deal with you're mother “Skye ask “I guess, I try to pay her to leave but she wouldn't take it”Lorenzo said “We both need to deal with the past “Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Julian opening for the art gallery sure be fun, I didn't know he was an artist or is it a front “Skye ask “A front “Lorenzo said “Thanks for being honest with me “Skye said “You're welcome “Lorenzo said they share a kiss as the person was still outside watching them.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment