Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give part 1 ch 43


“Sins of the Father”
At Dorian office-Dorian was in her office talking on the phone . “I need you're help it's for my great nephew”Dorian said as Todd came into the room and hang up the phone..”What are you doing! I'm going to help Jack”Dorian said “That's why I'm here don't, I love my son but he needs to deal with what he did to that young girl before it's too late “Todd said “You don't want to help Jack”Dorian ask  Helping my son is by sending him to jail”Todd said “You know what kind happened to Jack in jail “Dorian said “I know I want to save my son from himself “Todd said “I will back off but you need to tell Blair “Dorian said “I will “Todd said and left.

At Lucy/Scotty-Lucy was talking to Serena. “How is Christy doing “Serena ask “She finally resting, The mother of that bastard was here thinking that a apologize to me about her son like it's going to make you're sister better “Lucy said “No it's not”Serena said as Christy came into the room. “Mother. Serena “Christy said “How are you? Do you want some tea or some lunch “Lucy ask “No mother I'm fine “Christy said “You will be,”Lucy said

At Mateo/Gabriel-Mateo was looking at a picture of his young sister. “I will bring you home “Mateo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment