Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 50


At Kevin/Laura-Kevin was tired from being up all night with Christy was poured some coffee for himself as their was a knock on the door it was Rae. “Rae, Come in”Kevin said Rae came into the house. “I just want to see how you are and if you need anything someone to talk to anything I'm here as a friend “Rae said “Thanks Rae, I wish I could of stop this pain from my daughter, I have help a lot of women who are abused but this is different it's my baby girl “Kevin said as he cried and Rae hug him. “It is different when it's you're child”Rae said “Yes Today is the bail hearing and i hope he doesn't get it”Kevin said “Me too,,I will go but if you need anything”Rae said “Thanks”Kevin said Rae left as Christy came into the room all dressed for the day.,”Christy “Kevin said “I want to go to the courthouse “Christy said “I'll ready i'll go with you “Kevin said “Thanks, Mother is meeting us there”Christy said

At General Hospital-Michael and Sabrina we're talking to Dr. Lee about their daughter. “You can take Lillian home today she doing great “Dr. Lee said “Thanks “Sabrina said “Let's go get our daughter “Michael said

At Ric -Ric was setting up the table for breakfast when Sierra came into the room. “Nice house”Sierra said “Thanks, I'm glad you could make it”Ric said “Me too”Sierra said they sit down on the couch as Lorenzo and his men were about to go in but they stop and stay in the hallway. “Daddy Ric, Why are you fighting the divorce “Sierra ask “I love you're mother and I’m kind of upset that everyone move on while i was gone”Ric said “I understand that, I feel the same way and i'm upset about what happened to me”Sierra said “I never heard the whole story about how you ended up with Luis “Ric said “After Mother and Daddy finally told me the secrets I was upset and i went into my car and drove fast and that all I remember  from my life here I wake up on a island with Luis “Sierra said,”Who the baby father “Ric ask “It doesn't matter so what is you're plan? You know Lorenzo will fight you on Mother? Sierra ask “I know you're mother I know how to win her back “Ric said “I just hope no one gets hurt I sure go”Sierra said “It was nice to see you “Ric said “You too”Sierra said she got up and look into the hallway and saw Lorenzo leaving. “Thanks Ric”Sierra said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment