Saturday, October 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 25


At The Quartermaine hotel-Athea room-Athea was in her room when two man broke into the room and took her.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Joe and Tad were in the living room. “Tad, I'm glad that you and Dixie are back together you belong with each other and I love you I loved being you're father I'm glad I adopted you “Joe said “You and Ruth saved me”Tad said “Yes I did “Joe said as Monica came in. “Monica”Joe said she sit by Joe. “Are you okay “Monica ask “I'm glad that you found me, I'm sorry I didn't know about you”Joe said “I did have a rough life in the system but I don't have any regrets it made me stronger and I can handle my in law “Monica said “You have a beautiful family “Joe said “Thanks, I wish you could of meet my daughter both of you but she died of cancer “Monica said “I'm sorry, I'm getting ready to die it's time “Joe said “Are you should “Tad ask “Yes, I want to kill myself “Joe said “Do you want us to help you “Monica ask “No I know how to do it”Joe said “You have my blessings “Tad said “Mine too”Monica said Joe went upstairs . “His doing the right thing “Tad said “Yes, I'm glad I found him and you “Monica said “Me too”Tad said

At Richard/Emma-Richard was working on a case when there was a knock on the door it was Sierra.  “Sierra, Come in”Richard said “Thanks, I hope I'm not interrupt you “Sierra said “No, What can I do for you “Richard ask “I need to ask you an honest question, How did you feel when you found out that Mother and Ric lied to you about who you are “Sierra ask “I was upset but I did have a great childhood we both did”Richard said “Yes it was a great childhood I just hate that Mother lied to me about who my father Is, I'm not a fragile person I never have been “Sierra said “No you're not and you're not him”Richard said “I love him as my father “Sierra said “You we're just surviving that's all”Richard said “True. so who are you dating “Sierra ask “Emma, We are back together “Richard said “I'm happy for you “Sierra said “Thanks, Sierra you will get you're life back “Richard said “Thanks I believe I will “Sierra said she left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment