Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 51


“Don’t mess with Woman”
At The Police station-Valentin was in a room when Alexis came into the room. “I will not let you hurt my family anymore! You hurt me enough! You hurt Nikolas and Spencer and Grayson! No more I will destroy you “Alexis yelled “You think that I'm scared of you! That's a laugh no one can stop me! Valentin yelled as Skye came into the room. “Antoinette “Valentin said “Valentin! You raped me! I will not let you get away with it this time! Skye yelled Valentin just laughed as the cop came into the room. “I'm here to take you to you're cell “The cop said and Valentin left. “So he raped you two”Alexis yelled “Yes, I'm sorry “Skye said “Me too “Alexis said 

Hayden and Nikolas and Courtney were waiting on news when Josslyn came in. “Did you find the bastard who killed my husband “Josslyn ask “Yes, His been arrested “Nikolas said as Alexis and Skye came by.”I will make sure Valentin stay in jail “Alexis said “I want to see him the man who killed my husband “Josslyn said “The man who you got over so quickly and now are dating his brother “Skye said “What”Nikolas yelled as Grayson came into the room. “Yes, We are dating “Grayson said “I will deal with this later “Josslyn said and left. “Grayson, I know you're grieving for Sierra but dating Josslyn “Nikolas ask,”We have a lot in common and both have a right to move on”Grayson said 

Valentin cell-Valentin was in the cell when Josslyn came by. “You killed my husband! My son lose his father and you will pay for it! Josslyn yelled “I will get out of this “Valentin said “Not if I have anything to say about it”Josslyn yelled and left. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment