Monday, October 16, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 6


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came back into the house she was worrying about Sierra. “Sierra”Skye said no one answer as AJ came in. “Skye, I heard the good news, I'm so happy for you “Aj said “Thanks “Skye said “What is it”AJ ask “My daughter isn't the same. Luis told Sierra that we had an affair that's how she was convinced when we know that's not true “Skye said “Sierra been thought a lot just give her time “AJ said “I'm grateful that my daughter is alive but she needs to deal with the truth about Luis and there more”Skye said “What”AJ ask,”Sierra is pregnant “Skye said “Wow”AJ said “Yea”Skye said “What are you going to do about Ric”AJ ask “I don't know “Skye said

At General Hospital-Tea room-Tea was holding her son. “Oh Matthew I love you and I'm going to be a great mother to you “Tea said as Juanita and Julian and Mateo and Lorenzo came in. “Come meet my son Matthew “Tea said “His beautiful “Juanita said “Thanks Mother “Tea said “Welcome to the family Matthew “Lorenzo said “I'm glad you're all here well almost everyone is here”Tea said as Victor came in. “What's going on”Victor ask “Nothing we just came to see our newest family members “Juanita said “Yes, Tea enjoyed you're son , I have some new Sierra is alive “Lorenzo said “That's great”Tea said “Thanks, Sierra is back where she belongs “Lorenzo said everyone left. “Tea, Who were you talking about “Victor ask “I had a sister Lucian but she got mixed up in the wrong grown and fall in love with the wrong man a Mexican drug lords who killed her that's why I became a lawyer “Tea said “I'm sorry “Victor said “Thanks, I been missing her”Tea said “It's not you're fault “Victor said “I know “Tea said

In The Hallway-Dorian was worrying about Blair when Paul came in. “Dorian, Can I help you “Paul ask “Yes, I need you're help in getting Jack out of jail his in jail at The City for abuse his girlfriend “Dorian said “Whom is  was it”Paul ask “I don't know but Blair need her children “Dorian said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment