Sunday, October 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 38


Outside at the park-AJ and Lydia were talking. “I'm going to see Piper, I hope you come with me ”AJ said “I love Piper as my daughter not my son, I don't want her to change and I will not support this “Lydia said “We are parents we are supposed to support them no matter what “AJ said and left.

At Skye /Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came home “Lorenzo, Did you have anything to do with Athea being missing “Skye ask “My men did take her but I haven't done anything to her yet”Lorenzo said “Where is she, I want to see her “Skye  ask “Are you sure “Lorenzo ask “Yes I need to deal with her and you need to deal with you're mother “Skye said “I will take you to the place where she at”Lorenzo said they left.

At Grayson -Sierra came into the house. “Grayson! Sierra yelled as the nanny came downstairs with the twins. “Mr. Cassadine isn't here”The nanny said “Oh I'm Sierra Cassadine “She said “I know who you are, I was going to take the twins to the park, Would you like to take them”The nanny ask “Yes I would,”Sierra said the nanny give Sierra the twins. “I'm you're mother,Oh Bliss and Cecil “Sierra said the nanny give her the diaper bag and stroller. “Thanks, I'll call Grayson and tell him”Sierra said she left with her twins.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment