Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 51


“Coming Out”
At General Hospital-A group for transgender -Women and Men were their when Piper came into the room. “I would like to join this group “Piper said “Sure anyone is welcome so what's you're story”The woman ask “I have always felt different and now I know why, I want to be a boy “Piper said “How do you feel saying  that out loud “Another woman ask “I feel so free to finally say that out loud “Piper said “Have you told you're parents “a man ask “Yes, My mother didn't take it well but my father is support and I know he would be, I been staying at my cousins for now”Piper said “Sometimes one or both parents have a hard time accepting it,”The man said “Yes but I'm going to be who I'm not worry about how they feel”Piper said “Yes”The man said “I may come here again it's nice to talk to another “Piper said “Good”The woman said

At Blair/Todd-Todd and Blair were talking to Tea, “Do you think Jack will get bail”Blair ask “I'm not sure, I'm having a hard time with this case it's a hard one, No woman sure deal with this”Tea said “I know I hate it too”Blair said “I think Jack will be better in jail “Todd said “Todd, Jack can't make it”Blair said “Let’s go”Tea said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was home when Sierra came into the room. “Daddy, Why were you at Ric? What were you planning “Sierra ask “Nothing “Lorenzo said “I know you and you want to hurt Ric”Sierra said “I just want Ric to divorce you're mother “Lorenzo said “Give Ric time he just angered that everyone move on without him”Sierra said “Do you feel that way”Lorenzo ask”Yes I do! Just don't kill Ric you know the cops will come from you “Sierra said “I was just going to warn him”Lorenzo said “Well I need to go”Sierra said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment