Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 54



At AJ/Lydia-Lydia was talking to Audrey. “With Erica being in rehab the company hasn't been the same so I was wondering if you want to open a business together “Lydia said “Sure but what we don't need more magazines in this town”Audrey said “I was thinking fashion “Lydia said “Sure”Audrey said “I'm glad we are doing this together I want to know you “Lydia said “Same here”Audrey said 

At Michael/Sabrina Michael and Sabrina came in from the hospital. “I wish Lillian was coming home with us”Sabrina said “Me too but she will come home tomorrow “Michael said as Avery and Alan Jr came into the room. “Mother and Father , We are here for you”Alan Jr said “Yes we will help you with Lillian “Avery said “Thanks, I love both of you, I'm going to take a nap”Sabrina said and left.”Daddy, How is Lillian “Avery ask “Lillian is going to need one more surgery on her eye and we don't know all the cars she going to need after “Michael said “We can help”Avery said “Thanks “Michael said 

Sabrina and Michael bedroom-Sabrina lying on the bed and pull the baby blanket on her and cried. 

At The Park-Inauguration day -Dorian was celebrated with her family. “Blair, Have you heard from Starr “Dorian ask “Starr went back to Llanview but she going to be find “Blair said 

Alexis was talking to Felicia. “I'm sorry that Jackson lose but I need you're help it's personal “Alexis said she told Felicia. “I will see what I can fine “Felicia said and left as Kristina came by. “Mother, Are you okay, I heard about Valentin”Kristina said “He can't hurt me anymore “Alexis said “No he can't “Kristina said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment