Sunday, October 29, 2017

All the Love We Give Part 1 ch 30


“Coming Out”
At The Park-Christy was walking outside thinking about the past when Jack came by. ‘I thought you loved me but you lied to me , You never loved me did you! Jack yelled “That's not true,”Christy said “Don't lie to me! Jack yelled he hit her in the face and stomach.

At AJ/Lydia -Lydia was worrying about her daughter and went into Piper room and looking through it and saw some men magazine and then found some men clothes. “What is going on”Lydia ask herself as Piper came into her room. “Mother, Why are you in my room “Piper ask “Why do you have men magazine and clothing? What is going on”Lydia ask as AJ came into the room. “What's going on”AJ ask “That's what I would like to know! I found men magazine and clothing in our daughter room! Lydia yelled “Yes! All right I don't want to be a girl! I want to be a boy! Piper yelled “Piper you are a girl that's who you are”Lydia said “No I can change I want to transgender into a man”Piper said “You want to dress like a boy “AJ ask “Yes and then I would like to transsexual into a man”Piper said “How are you going to have the surgery? You are not even 19 and who's going to pay for it! You are my daughter! Not my son”Lydia yelled “Let's calm down everyone , Take a deep breath yelling isn't going to fix it”AJ said “Thanks Dad”Piper said “Before we do anything I think you should talk to a counselor first , I want you to be happy but this is a big choice “AJ said “Do you both love  me no matter if I'm you're son or daughter “Piper ask “Yes”AJ said “Yes this is just a shock that's all”Lydia said “I know”Piper said AJ and Lydia left the room.

Piper feel good to come out to her parents.

In the Den-Lydia and AJ we're talking. “Lydia you need to stay calm and support our children “AJ said “Are you okay with this? Lydia ask “When I became a father I promise all our children that I would support them no matter what that I would not turn my back on them”AJ said “I just need time “Lydia said “I know ‘AJ said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment