Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 44


“Saying goodbye to a legend “

At St. Ann -Joe funeral-Erica and Bianca and Kendall and Skye and Monica and Tad and Dixie and Alan and AJ and Tracy and Lydia and Ned And Jackson and Zack were there. Monica got up to speak. “I didn't know Joe for a long time till I look into my past and I'm glad I found Joe and we became close his a amazing person and I will make sure the clinic for veterans is running the way he wanted “Monica said and sit down as Tad came up. “Joe and Ruth adopted me it was the best thing in my life it changed me for the better and I'm a great father because of Joe”Tad said he sit down by Dixie. Erica got up. “I know Joe for a long time he will be missed he was a great doctor and father and a wonderful man”Erica said she sit down as Skye got up. “I know Joe in my life in Pine Valley Joe never judge me and was kind to me I will miss him”Skye said she sit down Ned and Alan and AJ and Jackson and Zack and Tad carry the casket out.

“Monica,”Skye said “I'm going to be okay “Monica said “Yes you are”Skye said they share a hug and went out.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment