Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 57



‘Coming Home”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was in the den having coffee she was tired from taking care of Joe who was up all night when Tracy came into the den. “You look tired “Tracy said “Thanks, I was up all night taking care of my father “Monica said “I understand you want to take care of you're father, If Daddy had it I would too but can you handle this and your job at the hospital “Tracy ask,”Yes, I can , I'm going to hire a night nurse to help my father “Monica said “Good, I do understand why you are doing this “Tracy said “Thanks “Monica said 

At General Hospital-Alan was working when Serena came by. “Dr. Quartermaine “Serena said “Serena Baldwin it's nice to see you “Alan said “Thanks, I need you're help I'm a cancer research doctor and I want to open a clinic in honor of my late mother but I don't know how to do this”Serena said “I can help and I'm sure Lucy can too”Alan said “Yes, Mothers is going to help “Serena said “Good, We could add the clinic in here, Let me talk to Monica “Alan said “Thanks “Serena said “You're mother would be proud of you “Alan said “Thanks “Serena said 

At Kevin/Laura-Kevin was on his way out and open the door when a young woman was by the door. “Daddy “The woman said “Christy”Kevin said “Can we talk “Christy ask “Sure come in”Kevin said Christy went inside. “Are you in trouble “Kevin ask “I was with a man and l left him, He hit me and is getting out of jail soon I need to hide “Christy said “You can stay here as long as you need “Kevin said “Thanks Daddy, Their one more thing, I'm pregnant “Christy said “Are you going to keep it”Kevin ask “Yes, But I'm scared “Christy said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment