Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 55


“Coming Home”
At General Hospital-The nursery room-Sabrina and Michael were looking at their daughter when Dr. Lee came by. “You can take you're daughter home today, In a few week we can do surgery on her eyes “Dr. Lee said “Thanks, Anything we need to know “Michael ask “I'm sure Sabrina can teach you how to work the feeding tube “Dr. Lee said “Yes, I do”Sabrina said “Just enjoyed the time with you're daughter “Dr. Lee said the nurse brought the baby into the hallway and handed her to Sabrina. “Come on Baby , Let's go home “Sabrina said they left.

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was talking to Grayson. “Grayson I know you are missing Sierra but I don't think you sure move on with Josslyn “Nikolas said “I have a right to move on”Grayson said “Grayson, This isn't a suggestion, I'm order you not to see Josslyn! Or I will take the empire from you! Your brother dead really work great for you! You got the empire and his wife! Nikolas yelled “How dare you! I never wanted Josslyn it just happened we both lose our spouses and we bonded! You can have the empire if you want it I don't care! Grayson yelled and left.

At Bobbie-Bobbie was having tea with Josslyn. “Grandmother, I need you're advice,,Grayson and I are together, I'm take it to fast moving on “Josslyn said “Their is no right or wrong way to move on , Follow you're heart”Bobbie said “I do love Grayson but not like I love Spencer and I know he doesn't love me as much as he loved Sierra but it can work “Josslyn said “I will support you”Bobbie said “Thanks, I'm so glad we got the person who is responsible for my husband death “Josslyn said “Me too”Bobbie said

At Grayson-Grayson came in with a bag and pull out a box. “Tonight, I'm going to ask Josslyn to marry me”Grayson said

On a Jet-Sierra was their. “I have to get home”Sierra said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment