Saturday, October 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 23


At Lila Rae/Morgan -Lila Rae and Morgan were sitting on the couch talking..”Morgan you don't have to quit the business for me, I have accepted what you do just like my father, I don't want you to think you have to chance for me “Lila Rae said “I know, I just want to be a better husband and father “Morgan said “You are a great husband and Father to Grace and this new baby”Lila Rae said “I'm sorry I hurt you”Morgan said “I know you would never hurt me and yo you were upset about Grace “Lila Rae said “Yes. I was but I realized that I'm Grace father “Morgan said “Yes you are”Lila Rae said “When do you want to tell you're family about the baby”Morgan ask “I want a dinner party “Lila Rae said “Sounds good”Morgan said “I wish Sierra would be like her old self”Lila Rae said “She just need time”Morgan said

At General Hospital-Rae office-Rae was in her office with Christy and Kevin and Lucy. “Christy to help you're recovery you need to also deal with you're childhood “Rae said “I do remember some of my birth mother we hide a lot in different towns it was never stable”Christy said “Julie loved you but had her own issues “Lucy said “Yes she did” Kevin said “Yea my own mother was a serial killer “Christy said “We are not defined by who are parents are”Rae said “I know it's just hard”Christy said “Christy , I have a question did you even fight back “Lucy ask “I try but Jack hit so hard that I couldn't fight back “.Christy said “Why didn't you call us”Kevin ask “I didn't want to come back to town to deal with the both of you and Serena”Christy said “I wish you did”Lucy said “Me too”Christy said

At Blair room-Blair was still in a coma and Dorian and Todd and Sam and Jack and Starr were waiting on Blair to wake up when Blair open her eyes. “Blair, You're awake”Dorian said “What's going on”Blair ask “You were in a car accident and in a coma but you're okay”Dorian said “Yes you came back to us”Starr said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment