Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 50


At Alexis-Alexis was looking out the window when their was a knock on the door it was Nikolas. “Did you find anything “Alexis ask “I found Valentin admin playing with the breaks”Nikolas said “Where is he”Alexis ask “At the police station “Nikolas said “Oh, I will make sure he goes to jail”Alexis said “Alexis, What is it”Nikolas ask “I had to deal with what Valentin did to me, He raped me”Alexis said as she cried. “I'm sorry “Nikolas said “We are not going to let him hurt us anymore “Alexis said “No “Nikolas said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were having dinner and the tv was on. “How was dealing with you're mother “Skye ask “I try to get her to leave town but she wouldn't “Lorenzo said “We have breaking new, Their been an arrested in who played with The Cassadine plane that killed prince Spencer Cassadine it was Valentin Cassadine who is under arrest”The reported said “Valentin here”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “He raped me”Skye said as they both got up and Lorenzo touch Skye's face. “He can't hurt you anymore, I will not let anyone hurt you”Lorenzo said “I believe you, I want to face him”Skye said they left.

At Scotty/Lucy-Lucy and Scotty were having dinner with Serena. “I have some news, I'm a cancer research doctor and I want to open a research clinic in Dominique name”Serena said “We think that's a great idea “Scotty said “Yes and we will help you “Lucy said “Mom, You know I love you”Serena said “Yes I do, We could do a fundraiser for it”Lucy said “Thanks “Lucy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment