Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 44


“Family Matters”
At Dorian/Paul-Dorian was home having some coffee when the maid came in with Vicki “Mrs. Buchanan to see you “The maid said “Thanks “Dorian said the maid left. “I'm just here to saycongratulations to you on you're win for mayor “Vicki said “Thank, I'm sorry about Clint “Dorian said “Thanks, Have you heard from Starr”Vicki ask “Starr left town she wanted a break from this town, It's so hard to watch her like this”Dorian said “Yes it is, I sure go,”Vicki said “Are you happy about you're new job”Dorian ask “Yes I like it and I'm seeing someone “Vicki said “Really ? Who”Dorian ask “Dr. Rick Webber “Vicki said “A doctor, Nice”Dorian said “Dorian I do hope you do good with this job”Vicki said “I will “Dorian said Vicki left.

On the Dock-Rae was walking when she ran into Rick. “Rick, Are you seeing Vicki”Rae ask “Yes, I'm moving on, You want to end us”Rick said “Yes, I did and I'm sorry I let you go”Rae said and left.

At General Hospital-Michael and Sabrina we're waiting on new about their daughter with AJ and Lydia and Josslyn and Morgan and Lila Rae when Dr. Lee and Bobbie came by. “The surgery was a success one we fix the skull but soon Lillian will need surgery on her eyes, She can have fake eyes put in”Dr. Lee said “When can we take Lillian home”Michael ask “Not for a while “Dr. Lee said “Thanks, I'm glad Lillian made it out of this surgery “Sabrina said “Me too”Bobbie said they left.

At Joe room-Joe was lying in bed when Tad and Monica came in. “Tad, Monica “Joe said “You know who we are”Tad ask “Yes, Both my children “Joe said “Yes we are and we are here for you “Monica said “I have Alzheimer's “Joe said “Yes you do but we are going to help you “Monica said she took his hand. “I'm glad you found me”Joe said “Me too “Monica said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment