Sunday, October 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 35


At General Hospital-Blair room-Blair was lying In the bed and David was looking at her. “I need to get out of here, My son is in trouble “Blair said “You just wake up “David said “I know but my son need me I will come back “Blair said “All right “David said as Todd came into the room. “I can get out “Blair said “Good, Jack been arrested “Todd said “No”Blair said

At Christy room-Christy was lying in the bed when Lucy and Kevin were with her as Scotty came into the room. “I have some news Jack been arrested “Scotty said “Good, Do you think Jack will go away for a while “Lucy ask “Yes I will make sure of it”Scotty said “Thanks Scotty I know you and I didn't get along in the past but I need you're help “Christy said “No man sure ever hit a woman “Scotty said “No”Kevin said

At The Hallway-Sierra had just come face to face with Josslyn. “Sierra, I'm glad you're back, I'm just here to be supporting of Michael and Sabrina “Josslyn said “What's going on with Michael and Sabrina “Sierra ask “Their daughter Lillian was born without eyes and is having surgery to fix it”Josslyn said “I do hope Lillian make it and I'm sorry about Spencer “Sierra said “Thanks “Josslyn said she left.

The hallway of the surgeries room-Michael and Sabrina were waiting on news about Lillian when Bobbie came out of the room. “I just wanted to update you, It's going great so far”Bobbie said “Thanks Grandma “Michael said Bobbie went back inside.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment