Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 58


At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was upset with himself on how he handled Grayson when Laura came into the room. “Nikolas, What is it you look upset “Laura ask “I made a mistake as a father. Grayson is dating Josslyn and I told Grayson if he pick Josslyn he can't have the empire “Nikolas said “Nikolas, I know you think Grayson is stealing what his brother had but Josslyn is a person not a belonging and they both have a right to move on they have a lot in common “Laura said “Yes and I get it but Grayson has always been jealous of Spencer “Nikolas said “Nikolas. I know you want to fix things between you and Grayson and this isn't going to help “Laura said “I do what that, I'm going to apologize to my son”Nikolas said “Good, Life is short”Laura said “Yes it is “Nikolas said and left.

At Todd/Blair-Todd had just hang up the phone as Blair came into the room. “I have some bad news about Jack”Todd said “Is our son in trouble again “Blair ask “Yes”Todd said “Now what”Blair ask “After the judge let Jack get out of jail to see Starr and I took Jack back to jail he broke out of jail, Our son is out there somewhere “Todd said “No, This is going to just make it worse for our son”Blair said “Yes”Todd said “Maybe, Dorian can help “Blair said

At Kevin/Laura-Kevin was sitting on the couch with Christy “Have you talk to you're mother yet”Kevin ask “No, Daddy I'm scared “Christy said she lean on Kevin shoulder as Laura came into the room. “Kevin, Whom this “Laura ask “This is Christy, My daughter, This is Laura my wife “Kevin said “Nice to meet you “Laura said “You too, I sure go see mother but I would like to stay here”Christy said “Sure you can”Kevin said “Yes”Laura said Christy left. “You look worrying “Laura said “My daughter is in trouble “Kevin said

At Richard/Emma-Richard was looking at a piece of paper went Emma came into the room . “So what are you going to do”Emma ask

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment